I came across this from Yuk-Lui's blog and it looked kinda fun so here we go!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
1. At first I was going to say my Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner, but on second thoughts, my most inexpensive beauty products are probably the nail polishes I bought when I was travelling in Bulgaria. Seriously, they retailed for like, the price of a bag of crisps. Totally wish I'd bought more now!
My most expensive beauty item would have to be my HerStyler hair curler...although I haven't used it in over a year now since I've been wearing shorter hair styles! :(
2. Mascara mascara mascara!! The hateful substance refuses to co-operate with my non-existent lashes ~ I'm sure I'm not the only one who must feel this way. As for the hardest products to get, I guess BB Creams since the decent ones are manufactured in Asia and I believe the online price and shipping is too huge for my student debt to cover.
3. My most delicious product is my Narcisso Rodriguez perfume ~ it's my signature scent, but get this, I recently found out that I'm allergic to cinnamyl alcohol, which just happens to be one of the ingredients used in the perfume! HMMM...
4. I neglect to cleanse, simply because I am not in the habit of cleansing my facial skin that often. My skin has always been pretty good in terms of dirt/oils/spots, and since I haven't needed to cleanse it in the past, I don't feel the urge to incorporate it into my daily routine.
5. Without a doubt, it has to be eyeliner. Eyeliner is the one beauty product that totally transforms my look from sleepy eyes into a fully alert. Plus it adds a bit of intensity to my look. In terms of make up, I can happily go out with just eyeliner on, as I do think that less is more.
6. I spent a few years lusting after the Narcisso Rodriguez perfume before my parents got me it for Christmas two years ago:
7. I'd love to receive an Urban Decay palette, but one can dream... ^^
Feel free to post your answers in comments or on your blog, and if you do so, please link me to them so I can read! :D