Friday 27 January 2012

[Fashion] Dragon Dress!

This is going to be a series of posts in which I rave about an outfit that I really like! Whether or not I'd actually wear it is another question though...

Song of the day: Warrior by B.A.P. I am so addicted to this song right now!!

So without further ado, let me present to you Wang Luodan and her outfit at the 2012 CCTV Spring Festival Gala. I can't get over how much I love this!


Wow, that piece of arm bling is so freaking HOT!!


Although that arm is pretty much useless now other than as decoration.


Not so sure about the plastic strap but other than that, this is such a beautiful shoe! ^^


Yeah, I don't think you'd be able to move your arm with that on...


Erm, a more Photoshopped version of the first pic?


Verdict: I'd never wear it, because firstly, I'm not tall or skinny enough, secondly, my skin isn't nice enough, and thirdly, because I think that you may as well give up on the use of one arm for the duration of time that you have that badass blingery floating on it which makes me think that maybe this outfit really was just meant to be looked at, rather than worn. But nevertheless, this is still absolutely stunning and if I could pull it off, then I would definitely (metaphorically...) sell my arm to be able to wear that hehe.

Anyways, that's all for now! I do have a review for the MUJI eyelash curler that I bought a few weeks ago, and a coat that I want to show you but my camera broke last night so I can't take any photos! *sniff*

Yishi xxx

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so beautiful! The arm bling isn't very practical, but it looks so pretty and haute couture. Definitely a great statement piece :)

    ReplyDelete